Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 25, 2019
Job Description Summary:The Connection & Digital Jr. Manager is a key player in the team, he/she understands the consumer and the competitive landscape and defines strategies and tactics to better connect with each brand's audience.
- Execute Connections Strategy
- Media Buying Management: Correct analysis, negotiation with media partners and control of media budget
- Reporting: Copy Rotation, Child Policy, productivity, among others
- Execute Digital Strategy including: Social Media, e-Commerce, Data management, digital engagement and awareness
- Social Media Local Content, listening, engagement and reporting
- Crisis Management: Social Media listening and crisis management when needed
- Agency Management: input on structure, lead administrative process, coordinate contract and purchase orders
- Digital Platform Management when needed
- Represents the team within the local Marketing organization to ensure full integration over the execution of marketing plans
- Close relationship during the development of high quality and Connection plan, ensuring full compliance of guidelines and full marketing philosophy.
- Close support for client's digital strategies regarding e-Commerce.
- Digital and Connections Agencies: Continuous communication to ensure the company receives maximum value (ie. periodical checkpoints of productivity plans). Provide feedback of service performance.
- Other Agencies (Shopper, PAC, etc … ): Supports the integration into and the compliance of consumer centric point of view.
Related Job Requirements/Qualifications:
- Strong digital knowledge (strategy, production, measurement)
- Solid experience on media planning and understanding of marketing processes
- Experience in working and influencing across organizations
- Good understanding of agency systems / processes.
- At least 3 years developing interactive marketing campaigns (social media strategies, online media experience).
- Strategic & analytical thinking.
- Creative thinker.
- Persuasive in influencing decisions / effective in gaining agreement among diverse constituents.
- Time management / organizational / prioritize workload.
- Understand trade-offs.
- Seeks fact-based rationale.
- Problem solving.
- People management.
- Fluent in English.
- Graduate degree on Marketing, Communications, Advertising
- Master Spanish and fluent English
- High cultural diversity as well as complexity of the business structure
- Indicate the annual percent of time that your job requires overnight travel or day trips.
- Please include the nature and geographic scope of your travel requirements.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top