Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:June 16, 2019
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
This is an Entertainment Marketing lead role with responsibility for crafting branded entertainment and content strategies across the portfolio of Sparking, Still and VEB brands. This individual will lead the strategy, identification, negotiation and management of talent and asset partnerships which ultimately drive brand health and profit through a strategic partnership portfolio. The Director, Entertainment Marketing is a key cross functional thought leader and collaborator who provides influence and expertise across celebrity talent, influencers, film, television, product placement/integration, fashion, fitness, culinary, lifestyle partnerships and more.
This position works closely with the Content team to expand the reach of stories we tell for our brands as well as other critical business partners such as Connections, Public Relations, Public Affairs and Communications, Business Affairs, Legal, customer teams and more. This role also has indirect supervision of cross functional colleagues who are working on entertainment projects as well as supervision of an agency team.
This role has leadership and influence over entertainment partner plans and integration across brand plans, making decisions on the daily activation and output of entertainment partnerships that support the brand campaigns.
- Strategic leadership in the identification and development of entertainment initiatives and innovation for National campaigns including television, print, digital, social media, promotions, customer, experiential, influencer and experiential marketing. (25%)
- Lead, identify, gain internal consensus, influence critical decisions across key constituents for celebrity talent and partnerships across entertainment verticals (celebrity talent, cultural influencers, film, television, product placement/integration, fashion, fitness, food etc.). Negotiation lead and face of the Company with top level executives in the entertainment industry. (25%)
- Subject matter expert and cross functional leader who successfully implements, branded entertainment initiatives and innovation across content, brand, media, legal, PAC, business affairs, finance , retail, sales, customer, and more. (25%)
- Key leader and stakeholder in the management of multi-million dollar celebrity partnerships, cultural influencers and key entertainment sponsorships, properties, events and industry relationships on behalf of the Company. (15%)
- Analyze media and entertainment landscape, market trends and competitor activity to identify, advocate and implement new innovation and business development opportunities. Deliver new solutions and positive change across all lines of business by bringing the right analysis, consulting, and delivery, while driving a “how can I add value” approach to partnership. (10%)
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently both individually and in a team environment operating in a fast, complex environment that is constantly changing
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, clearly and concisely; able to tailor communications to the size and nature of the audience
- Ability to identify, document and gain senior business management support for strategic initiatives
- Strategy development and stewardship of marketing plans, budget and activation inclusive of competitive landscape analysis.
- Financial acumen, diligence and analysis
- Entertainment Industry experience
- Relationship Management
- Broad system influencing skills
- Problem solving
- Delivers results
- Consumer Focus
- Marketing research media
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10 or more years of related entertainment, marketing and media experience.
- Strategic negotiation, program development and activation.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top