Job Description Summary:Operate production equipment, including box formers, fillers, palletizers, compactors, material balers, and other production line equipment as required. The ability to operate a forklift, handle cases for shipment, and receive and unload raw materials. Perform other tasks as required.
Multiple Positions Available: Must be able to work multiple shifts (1st, 2nd and/or 3rd) to meet business needs.
- 2 years of related work experience preferred.
- Ability to read, comprehend instructions and procedures, (both written and verbal). Ability to monitor, identify and detect ingredient, container, and equipment problems.
- Have ability to record information for production or shipping reporting.
- Have ability to move at least 60 lbs a distance of 5ft., manual dexterity to manipulate small objects.
- Ability to stand and perform repetitive motions for extended periods (2+ hours).
JOB LOCATION AND WORK CONDITIONS:
- Operations Syrup branches.
- Work performed mostly on production floor.
- Work is of non-repetitive nature and requires exposure to moderate noise levels, working around moving equipment, wetness, fumes; hazardous chemicals.
- Candidate must be available for all shifts.
- Facility subject to extreme heat and cold; multi-shift operation.
- All Coca-Cola North America Product Supply Chain
- Computers; forklift; palletizer, filler, box former, case packer, glue machine, printers, two way radios, and other production line equipment as required.
REQUIRED SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
- Steel-toed safety shoes; gloves; safety glasses; masks; ear protection & hairnets where applicable.
Basic Skills Competency:
- Computer data entry
- Able to work with PPE
- Able to lift 50+ lbs
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Forklift operation
- Able to follow guidelines and direction
- Able to work with and around others
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top