Job Description Summary
Operate production equipment, including box formers, fillers, palletizers, compactors, material balers, and other production line equipment as required. The ability to operate a forklift, handle cases for shipment, and receive and unload raw materials. Perform other tasks as required.
Multiple Positions Available: Must be able to work multiple shifts (1st, 2nd and/or 3rd) to meet business needs.
- 2 years of related work experience preferred.
- Ability to read, comprehend instructions and procedures, (both written and verbal). Ability to monitor, identify and detect ingredient, container, and equipment problems.
- Have ability to record information for production or shipping reporting.
- Have ability to move at least 60 lbs a distance of 5ft., manual dexterity to manipulate small objects.
- Ability to stand and perform repetitive motions for extended periods (2+ hours).
JOB LOCATION AND WORK CONDITIONS:
- Operations Syrup branches.
- Work performed mostly on production floor.
- Work is of non-repetitive nature and requires exposure to moderate noise levels, working around moving equipment, wetness, fumes; hazardous chemicals.
- Candidate must be available for all shifts.
- Facility subject to extreme heat and cold; multi-shift operation.
- All Coca-Cola North America Product Supply Chain
- Computers; forklift; palletizer, filler, box former, case packer, glue machine, printers, two way radios, and other production line equipment as required.
REQUIRED SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
- Steel-toed safety shoes; gloves; safety glasses; masks; ear protection & hairnets where applicable.
Basic Skills Competency:
- Computer data entry
- Able to work with PPE
- Able to lift 50+ lbs
- Able to speak, read and write English
- Forklift operation
- Able to follow guidelines and direction
- Able to work with and around others
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.