Job Description Summary
The Hyperion / EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) Solution Architect is accountable for the technical design and implementation of the enterprise performance management solutions such as Hyperion globally.
SA will work on the Oracle Hyperion on Premise Applications and Oracle EPBCS solutions.
The SA should work closely with stakeholders; Global IT Service Management teams, RDCs, BU IT Leaders and Business leaders/users to help define, manage, operationalize & support the Commercial Finance initiatives and strategies through disciplined management routines.
This role reports directly into Corporate Finance Service IT leader. Key focus of this role is to work on technical ownership for the EPM applications globally.
Leads multiple highly complex projects and ensures the success of enterprise-level application rollouts; determines and develops architectural approaches and solutions; conducts business reviews; documents current systems and develops recommendations; may contribute in the planning of the overall organizational IT strategy. Individual contributor who guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures; works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
• Design and Deliver EPM solutions mainly on Oracle Hyperion technologies
• Design and Deliver system integration with internal and external systems including SAP and other custom and cloud based solutions.
• Lead development and integration work stream of project teams in order to develop a solution design which is compliant with the architecture and standards of the Company.
• Develop logical data model based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components (e.g., Data Flow Diagram, Entity Relationship Models).
• Assess the compatibility and integration of products proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technology segments.
• Design software components including specifications, audit controls, exception and error handling, security, retention, procedural or recovery logic
• Develop, maintain and provide technical expertise in order to transfer knowledge, of integration technology components.
• System Design: Knowledge of system design procedures and the ability to translate functional business requirements and specifically data integration requirements into simple and efficient web service based integrations that meet information needs while meeting all relevant Company standards.
• Solution Development and Configuration: Ability to provide advice and develop a detailed design and customized configuration / code to support new business processes and procedures. Knowledge of one or more EPM technologies such as Hyperion, SAP BPC, AnaPlan and experience executing full lifecycle implementations of these solutions.
• IT Industry Knowledge: Knowledge of the key directional trends and emerging technologies in the IT industry. Includes knowledge of the key vendors, their strategic and tactical plans, and internal/external advisory services.
• Application Development Methodology: Ability to apply the standard TCCC application development methods covering the full development lifecycle (e.g., project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support) to ensure solution quality and consistency of process. Experience delivering integration services in an agile delivery methodology.
• Integration Modeling: Knowledge of integration modeling procedures and the ability to decompose integration scenarios into data flow diagrams and functional / technical specifications by taking into account software and system capabilities while promoting reuse, services based integrations, maintainability and efficiency.
Skills: Oracle Hyperion and/or SAP BPC and/or Anaplan and/or similar Enterprise Performance Management platform knowledge Execution and result oriented, Problem Solving, Project Management.
Business Intelligence, Master Data management, Information governance
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
At least 3-7 years of business (preferable at FMCG) and related IT experience including skills as follows:
- Experience in a Business Performance Management tool (Oracle Hyperion, SAP BPC or Anaplan)
- Experience with a Business Intelligence platform specifically Microsoft Power BI is a plus
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure specifically Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Experience in ERP Solutions and Solution deployment, especially with SAP is a plus
- Knowledge of financial/production/supply chain management solutions is a plus
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates Curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices, or ideas.
- Performance Driven & Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Clear and simple communication.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
- Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- Collaborate with System, Customers and other Stakeholders: Develop & leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- Act Like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- Develop Self & Others: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.