Job Description Summary
This role will be responsible for developing and the implementation of EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) capabilities to deliver continuous value using technologies on Oracle Hyperion on premise and cloud solutions and integration of these technologies with other enterprise applications.
Developer will work on the enhancements and releases for the global applications on Oracle Hyperion On Premise version and Oracle EPBCS applications.
The developer should work closely with analysts and business teams; Global IT Service Management teams to develop solutions to address Enterprise Performance Management needs on the concerned applications.
This role reports directly into Corporate Finance Service IT leader.
Key focus of this role is to work on global Enterprise Performance Management solution developments, deployments and operations by working with key business users and IT teams.
Has duties of directing and checking the work of other systems analysis and programming personnel; formulates system scope and objectives for assigned projects; modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity, limitations etc.; responsible for program coding, testing etc.; in charge of quality assurance review. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
1. Business analysis:
- Responsible for understanding the business requirement and processes and design solutions to address those requirements.
- Defines the solution requirements required by the business and coordinates the determination of applicable non-functional requirements to meet the needs.
2. Solution Design:
Develop logical data model based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of information and process components (e.g., Data Flow Diagram, Entity Relationship Models).
3. Solution Development and Configuration:
- Develop and configure input forms, business rules, integration models, reports using the EPM or integration technologies
- Perform Integration and unit tests of software systems
- Continuously search and evaluate innovative approaches and IT solutions aiming to take/maintain our Business at a lead position, bringing efficiencies, cost reduction to our processes and differentiated market recognition.
4. Application Maintenance and Operations: Resolve incidents forwarded by the functional support team that require fixing of existing functionalities or configurations of the EPM applications.
Skills: Execution and result oriented, Problem Solving, Business Intelligence, Master Data management, Information governance
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
At least 3-7 years of business (preferable at FMCG) and related IT experience including skills as follows:
- Knowledge of one or more EPM technologies and experience executing full lifecycle implementations of on premise or cloud solutions like Oracle Hyperion and SAP BPC / Anaplan / SAP Analytics Cloud
- Experience with cloud services and / or working on solutions hosted on Amazon cloud environment
- Experience with Oracle Data Integrator or a similar data integration or ETL tool is a plus
- Experience with a Business Intelligence tool like Power BI is a plus
- Knowledge of financial/production/supply chain management solutions is a plus
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates Curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices, or ideas.
- Performance Driven & Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Clear and simple communication.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
- Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- Collaborate with System, Customers and other Stakeholders: Develop & leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- Act Like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- Develop Self & Others: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.