Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:May 25, 2019
Job Description Summary:The New Technologies Knowledge & Insights Executive (KIE) position is accountable for market and cross-market game insights based on Digital & Social Listening & Searching Insights for consumer brand planning and insights to business leadership, brand & shopper marketing, franchise operations, public affairs & communications, finance and bottler teams.
The KIE works as part of a team to act as the voice of the consumer and is responsible for synthesizing consumer behaviour learnings to help drive innovation and business strategy, tactics and plans for market and multicounty initiatives. Under the guidance of Senior Managers, they are responsible for delivering primary, secondary and syndicated research, best practice sharing & translating insights on people attitudes and behaviours into critical business strategies for the company.
KIE will be coordinating Attitudes and Behavioural Science Insights. KIE will help to conceptualise and develop models and analysis to research Behavioural Science Insights, Trends and case studies using the appropriate simulation or behavioural science methodologies and approaches with the direction of Corporate and EU Senior Managers. He/she would oversee our consumption track.
· Conducts desk research as well as primary field research (qualitative and quantitative) using multiple methods and data streams to drive understanding of opinions, attitudes, and corresponding behaviours of interest.
· Leverages and implements behavioural science models, methods, and metrics to understand and predict human behaviour in WEBU following Corporate direction
· Takes multiple data types (quantitative and qualitative) and merge data with multiple technology tools (both open source and commercial) to drive understanding of how to address behavioural issues.
· Assists in the design and execution of research protocols and internal research projects.
· Assists in the design and implementation of tools to help capture data (e.g. survey tools, focus group scripts, etc.). with full responsibility on consumption track and habits ad hocs.
· Defines, organizes and leads in WEBU the implementation of habits workshop following Corporate direction and EU senior insights managers
· Enables the discovery and communication of game-changing and actionable insights, in concrete required behaviour changes, to internal stakeholders
· Support & give support
o Brand planning to ensure how to change consumer behaviours is represented in key business challenges and growth opportunities.
o S&I to measure and evaluate brand initiatives against clear KPIs to drive continuous improvement, ROI and people changing behaviours kpi´s.
o Public affairs & communications teams to optimise and evaluate our corporate communications impact on behaviours change.
· Provide deep consumer, category & corporate attitudes and behaviours understanding at market/brand level; Joining the dots between multiple sources of information to identify required behavioural needs and solutions
· Share key learnings of attitudes and behaviours research or analysis reassuring that the information flows appropriately and freely within markets & WEBU
· Champion use of innovative and disruptive continuous and custom research sources across the insights function to unlock insights that help the company to grow, triggering the behavioural transformation of K&I team
Leader of Self
· Good Project Management and Consumer/ Shopper insights experience (4+ years) gained client-side or in an agency.
· Good understanding of insights tools related to consumer, shopper, NPD, category, corporate communications and advertising/marketing
· At least 2 years of relevant experience in being part of the develop of behavioural science or predictive models for behaviour, preference or demand
· University Bachelors degree a must. Masters or an MBA desirable
We have a preference for candidates with some experience in the following research solutions:
· Research methods of relevance to behavioural science such as measuring preferences, attitudes, beliefs, willingness-to-pay; behavioural game theory and experimental games of strategic interaction; implicit associations; system 1, system 3; neuroscience applied to research
· Designing behavioural priming experiments and measures that tap into implicit cognition;
· Understanding the mechanisms behind behavioural effects by employing experimental-causal-chain, measurement-of-mediation, moderation-of-process designs and Path to purchase experiments
· Agile measurement solutions (e.g. Google, Facebook, Qualtrics, Zappi etc)
· Real-time, ‘agile' or ‘design thinking' research
· Embedded research (e.g. ethnography)
KEY EXPERTISE REQUIRED
1 Identify game-changing people behavioural insights that can drive growth through qualitative and quantitative analytical abilities across all data sources, continuous and ad hoc
2 Influence and engage key system stakeholders to drive people behavioural learnings into game-changing action
3 Drive continuous improvement and learning through rigorous and consistent Measurement & Evaluation of activity
4 Develop and manage high-performance in suppliers & cross-functional teams
5 Integrate and work as a team within the WEBU multi-location structure.
Clearly demonstrates these behaviours:
• Demonstrate constructive discontent
• Question when things can be done better and identify improvement areas
• Take appropriate risks and learn from mistakes
• Rapidly implement approved ideas
• Propose opportunities for improvement
• Influence stakeholders to drive execution or change
• Apply best practices and learning from outside and inside the System
• Express passion for the System, our brands, business and people; role model and help others become brand ambassadors
• Help others understand our vision and strategies by translating them into day-to-day activities in a compelling manner
• Persist in achieving goals regardless of barriers
• Encourage and support people and bring passion to their work
• Model behaviors that promote openness, credibility and trust
Collaborate with the System, Customers and Key Stakeholders
• Facilitate agreement with others through listening and understanding their perspectives, goals and priorities
• Maintain productive and credible long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Align team members' activities to business goals
Develop Self and Others
• Practice inclusiveness by listening to and leveraging diverse perspectives in the team
• Ask for and act on feedback from others
• Demonstrate an openness to learn from others and actively share knowledge and experience
• Set an example of personal health and wellbeing, and encourage others to do so
Act Like an Owner
• Focus self and the team on activities that deliver maximum value
• Make plans to execute those activities
• Set and accomplish ambitious objectives
• Reinforce actions that support our sustainability plans and initiatives
• Ensure self and team focus on cost management and productivity
Approximately 20% across WEBU territories with occasional travel outside the region
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top