Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
The National Product Supply Group (NPSG) Supply Chain Analytics Manager's primary focus is to enable NPSG's mission of supporting all Regional Producing Bottlers (“RPBs”) by maximizing system efficiencies and market opportunities to strengthen the competitiveness of the Coca-Cola System in the U.S. through: (1) Performing sophisticated analysis and tool development to optimize product flows (2) Collaborating with RPB Supply Chain leaders to identify alternate product sourcing opportunities (e.g. new pallet configurations) (3) Owning the internal master data and tool maintenance/development for the Current Year/S&OP team.
The Supply Chain Analytics Manager is a subject matter expert in the areas of optimal product flows, efficient product unit of movement, and supply chain efficiencies. This role also has superb skills in synthesizing large, complex data sets from various sources. This role is responsible for assessing optimal and alternative supply strategies sourcing decisions with financial implications and fostering cross-bottler communication and collaboration with the ultimate goal of providing the most cost effective and efficient production/delivery model for the Coca-Cola System in North America.
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, a quick learner and must have very strong analytical thinking skills as well as excellent technical skills.
Perform sophisticated analysis to optimize product flows
- Determine appropriate data sources and level of detail to perform analyses (e.g. shipment specific, monthly buckets, pertinent fields).
- Define multiple, interconnected modelling parameters and algorithms in collaboration with stakeholders used to optimize flows.
- Develop tool to execute model optimization that can quickly manipulate millions of records and multiple algorithms. Will likely require direct coding or partnership with coder in SQL or other advanced data mining applications
- Perform periodic flow optimization routines, executing multiple modelling scenarios, and collaboratively testing output. Lead efforts to drive alignment on final, approved product flows
- Continuously evaluate and improve effectiveness of modelling tools and parameters, aligning to business requirements and capabilities
Own the internal master data and tool maintenance/development for the Current Year/S&OP team
- Update and maintain tools used for modelling and product supply assessments and communicate network changes to other impacted groups as appropriate (e.g., sourcing matrix change)
- Ensure accuracy of master data records maintained by NPSG (e.g. location master and product master records that translate to both NPSG and bottler preferred SKUS and hierarchies)
- Support and provide input on standardization of master data
- Identify opportunities to leverage new software or tools that improve process efficiency in the areas of current year sourcing and planning
Execute routines that assess and drive adherence to process
- Responsible for periodic validation of product flows and financial impact. Approving and/or denying requests from RPB's
- Define and communicate process RACI's for any financial routines
- Define escalation process and action as necessary to ensure timely financial recording
- Collaborate with RPB's and CCNA to blueprint IT data requirements to support future state billing processes
- Build out metrics and reporting on adherence to source/produce flow plans
Support RPB and CCNA Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) routines
- Serve as SME and project manager for PLM routines, providing insight on product supply dynamics for product flows (including innovation, commercialization, and discontinuations)
- Lead and coordinate collaborative meetings to conduct root cause analysis, determine short term resolution/actions to close product flow supply gaps and identify longer term actions and milestones to prevent future occurrences
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives within NPSG and across RPBs
- Implement new processes to support National Sourcing Model refresh, optimal sourcing, alternate sourcing changes, sourcing matrix updates and any other process changes to support RPBs and NPSG
- University/Bachelor's Degree required
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Big Data Platforms i.e. Data Lake / HDFS, Cloud Infrastructure platforms including AWS; and Business Intelligence/Visualization platforms such as MicroStrategy and Tableau.
- Deep understanding of supply chain metrics, manufacturing, production network optimization, transportation, demand planning, or other areas related to Logistics and Supply Chain
- Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend sound conclusions and implementation strategies
- Advanced Degree
- 7-10 years of work experience
- Demonstrated work experience leveraging skills in project management; change management; process development and improvement; and strong negotiation and collaboration
- Ability to enhance systems and procedures using updated technologies and best practices
- Intellectual curiosity
- Superb communication
- Razor-sharp analytical skills, especially the ability to identify trends and drawing conclusions from vast amounts of data
- Positive energy and attitude
Travel Requirements: 0-10%
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top