Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Shift:Third Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English, and accurately and legibly complete forms. Basic mathematical skills; Ability to understand and follow directions; Demonstrated ability to exceed performance expectations, especially in categories of Attendance, Safety, and Teamwork skills. Able to learn to run automated casing equipment.
- Support TPM Autonomous Maintenance.
- Be able to do repetitive stooping, lifting, bending, and standing while operating equipment.
- Experienced or able to learn operator OIT control panels.
- Good mechanical aptitude to be able to sequence equipment for proper start-up and shut-down, understanding machinery and conveyor logic and controls,
- Possess good troubleshooting skills.
- Able to identify line problems, non-conforming product, and employ corrective actions.
- May be required to obtain a valid forklift license and be able to operate a forklift safely and efficiently.
- Able to understand and use SDS; Ability to understand and perform LOTO;
- Able to use simple hand tools;
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and use safe work practices to perform all tasks.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work daily schedule 8.5 hours with a half hour unpaid lunch, with overtime and extended hours as required and work any shift as directed.
- If qualified with a Company forklift operator's safe driving course and issued an operating license, will drive forklift to move trash, equipment, and pallets of material.
- Responsible to clean, sweep, mop, and scrub production area floors, walls, and ceilings.
- Set-up, operate, and troubleshoot all casing equipment, including Marsh printers, bar coding systems, and print & apply labelers.
- Complete the necessary conveyor adjustments for changeovers and make minor packaging equipment adjustments.
- Properly and consistently run all packaging equipment. Occasionally provide relief for other operators, as assigned.
- Identify and report problems. Use computer terminals and OIT screens. Utilize LIS Terminals to track downtime.
- Perform additional production responsibilities as assigned.
- Perform all essential job skills affecting quality according to the Quality System procedures, work instructions and Company standards identified for this position.
- Adhere to all LOTO requirements. Perform daily maintenance checks on lift trucks as required.
- Personal Protective Equipment and GMP supplies; MSDS; and hot cleaning solutions.
- Minimal equipment tools; Hair & beard nets, bump caps, hearing protection, safety glasses, and safety shoes;
- Banding tools, scrapers, air hoses, and cleaning equipment.
- Safety chemical wet suit; Rubber gloves and boots; Calculators and telephones;
- Casing, shrink wrap, coding equipment, label room, forklift (if licensed), and power jack.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top