Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Develops Operational Excellence (OE) Tools and platforms to drive transformation across the site in CCNA Operations. Drives the OE culture and delivers the OE Vision for the function and the development of OE Capabilities Provides expertise and leadership on Lean Principles and Problem Solving to all employees at various levels across the organization. Provides support in achieving the operational productivity targets and identifying Best Practices opportunities. Works to achieve a sustainable continuous improvement site culture. Collaborates with regional network in order to communicate benchmarking methodology.
- Develop process improvement initiatives (e.g., supplier business processes and practices) in order to benefit the CCNA system and Customers by directing supply chain activities, involving external suppliers, functional peers, customer teams and/or cross-functional teams.
- Review facility capability and environment (e.g., technology, systems, quality, cost, efficiencies, yield, Warehousing & Distribution) in order to recommend process improvements.
- Support the development of lean manufacturing processes; continuous improvement, standard work, problem solving, value stream mapping, training and employee involvement.
- Lead, teach and coach associates at all levels on lean manufacturing processes.
- Facilitate the development of and maintain the Lean Implementation plan for the location.
- Drive lean training and implement a lean toolkit utilizing PDCA; value stream mapping; quick changeovers; Kaizen, problem solving, 5S, etc.
- Lead continuous improvement events resulting in associate skill and knowledge development and KPI performance improvements.
- Using tracking and reporting systems, prepares plans, drives performance, and assures timely completion and achievement of product/process quality and savings goals
- Identifies barriers to success and solicits help from leadership when needed
- 3+ years of experience with LEAN, preferably within the Supply Chain
- 1+ years of experience in a project management role.
- Hands on experience using Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement methods (LEAN, TPM, 6 Sigma)
- Experience with Lean projects and methodology
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to influence without authority
- Experience in business transformation and process improvement roles using proven problem solving/continuous improvement methodologies.
- Experience with change management and influencing organizational culture change.
- MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Lean Six Sigma
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience of at least 5 years required
- Certified Lean Manager preferred
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top