Job Description Summary
Responsible for the supervision of Environmental and Occupational Safety areas. Assurance of implementation and compliance of EOSH requirements and applicable local laws, action plans development, historical data evaluation and identification of resource needs.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
1. Support Environmental and Occupational Safety objectives and goals for on an annual basis helping in the planning, administration and improvement of programs designed to achieve strategic objectives and goals aligned with CPS.
2. Report and support the analysis of plant´s Environmental & Occupational Safety performance metrics on a monthly basis
3. Supervise Waste Water Treatment Plant operation (third party service), assuring all parameters are in accordance with corporate requirements and local regulations.
4. Assuring that all associates and third party service providers are given correct orientation about in-plant activities, taking into consideration and observing Company safety and environmental procedures and local legislation
5. Responsible for organizing, documenting, and controlling, and managing document control for EOSH programs and routines
Conduct and support health and safety assessments/analyses in plant (e.g., medical surveillance, worker exposure, defining drug/alcohol testing protocol) to minimize health and safety risks.
7. Work collaboratively with Occupational Physician to promote healthy working conditions.
8. Promote safe working conditions and minimize accidents/incidents.
9. Support programs implementation: Environmental & Occupational Safety Program, Occupational Risks & Hazards analysis, Environmental Aspects & Impacts identification and evaluation, Behavior Observation Program, Forklift Driver´s performance review.
10. Analyze projects and industrial process changes or modifications in order to determine their impacts on EOSH and the most adequate mitigation measures.
11. Participate in expertise evaluations and legal audiences regarding work, whenever necessary.
12. Administers Transportation of Hazardous Materials (DOT) compliance activities with support from the Regulatory Manager
Develop, implement or maintain equipment/process inspection programs (e.g., writing protocols, conducting inspections) in labs or plants in order to identify potential health, safety or security hazards. Contribute to safety training by identifying training needs (e.g., analyze trends/compliance), communicating goals and standards, working with managers to educate associates, delivering training or evaluating training programs. Support the processes of applying for, filing, maintaining and renew operating/regulatory permits or certificates to ensure compliance with company, government or other regulations
16. Participate and promote activities with the OE Team that contribute toward continuous improvement (5's, workplace audit, T Cards, Idea Cards, Big C, Tip Plan, Communication Center, etc.).
Lead and coordinate sustainability initiatives for the facility Support the Environmental, Safety, and Security Manager in business critical tasks as necessary.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
o Related Work Experience: At least 1 -3 years in the Environmental or Safety field. Knowledge of regulatory laws that affect employee safety as well as environmental regulations.
· Environmental and Occupational Safety management
· Knowledge of effluents treatment analysis
· Knowledge of local applicable regulations on Environment and Occupational Safety
· Knowledge of SAP system
· Knowledge of Norms and regulations: ISO 14001/ OHSAS 18001
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top