Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:26% - 50%
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description Summary:The National Accounts Director ( Sales Lead) for Sprouts Farmers Market is responsible for leading and nurturing the full Coca-Cola Company portfolio business relationship with volume. This sales leader will be responsible for this key retailer in the strategic Natural & Specialty Trade channel as well as other key Natural Channel Retailers.
Sprouts Farmers Market is an expanding national customer with 330+ stores in the USA and represents ~ 34% of the total trade channel retail $ share.
Director responsible for leading our partnership with Sprouts, understanding customer's business needs, managing the P&L, identifying and managing issues faced and opportunities with various customer buyers in order to develop viable solutions while working with the multiple internal and external stakeholders. Key stakeholders include those in the Still, Sparkling and Minute Maid Business Units as well as Venturing and Emerging brands, the Coca-Cola North America (CCNA) commercial organization and National Retail Sales team as well as external brokers and agencies. Also responsible for a complex route to market including Direct service Delivery, Customer Direct to Warehouse, and UNFI/KeHE distribution
Regular duties include:
- Initiate and create sustainable Joint Business Planning routines with customer leaders.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers to advance relationship.
- Create and confirm strategies linked to needs and steward the business, operational and/or personal value created for the customer by The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC).
- Activate TCCC System (e.g., cross-functional team members, segment resources) to develop and implement business plan/solutions that meets customer needs and drives beverage category profit and volume.
- Build and leverage relationships within and outside the customer's organization to reach implementation of the jointly developed plan.
- Collaborate with the customer and account team in order to identify needs and determine project components.
- Manage programs and associated budgets to strategically grow operating income for TCCC.
- Act as the voice of the customer and work in conjunction with multiple operating units within TCCC to drive category leadership and growth.
- Develop and execute business strategies to drive engagement of broker and field sales teams.
- Execute plans through the Natural Strategic Sales Team, brand GM's and marketing leads, finance and supply chain, inclusive of clear direction through standard communication routines.
- Initiate and manage category advisory services resources to support and provide customer with category captain leadership and insights and support customer growth and TCCC and brand partner growth and leadership.
- Provide technical, customer relations, and personnel management for major programs and projects.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers in order to monitor relationship, re-affirm strategies linked to needs and steward the business, operational and/or personal value created for the customer by The Coca-Cola Company.
- Build business plan/solution and contingency plan in collaboration with the customer and distribution partners and portfolio brands using information collected during the account discover process to ensure plan meets customer needs.
- Participate in contract negotiations/re-negotiations with customer and our portfolio brands and distributor partners in order to formalize agreements.
- Create and execute Annual Business Plan and Long Range Business Plan for customer in order to monitor relationship, re-affirm strategies linked to needs and steward the business and achieve NARTD category leadership objectives for TCCC.
- Minimum Required: Bachelor's Degree
- Preferred Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Required: 5-7 year sales experience
- Preferred Level: 5 year sales experience
- Communicates Effectively
- Planning and Organizing
- Advancing the Customer Relationship
- Customer Focus
- Annual Business Planning
- System Knowledge
- Customer/Business Knowledge
- Collaborating for Value Knowledge
- Resource Management
- Brand Knowledge
- Enhancing and Sustaining the Performance of Others
- Contract Procedures
- Pricing Management
- Advancing Distributor Relationships
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top