Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:June 17, 2019
Job Description Summary:The main role of this position is to manage and support the Big Bets lead by Region South, which mainly will have a national impact.
He/She will help lead the process and routines of this growth opportunities, influencing multidisciplinary teams in the development of the plan, deliverables, analytics, KPI, etc.
This role most have the seniority to push initiatives internally and with the bottlers to make things happen.
This Big Bets Manager will be a key role on the growth of transformational projects and company growth.
Please consider that this is a temporary position.
- Project tracking of each of the big bets on the south.
- Analytic reports that gives valuable insights on the big bets, and the way of solving them.
- Monitoring reports to assure the solutions in place for each of the big bets, it's getting to the objective and impacting the defined objectives. Monitor DME expenditure in each of the big bets.
- Executing big bets activities internally & with bottlers to assure the progress on the project.
- Lead the routine checking points internally to communicate Big Bets progress, risks, supports, or any other investment required.
- Asses local capabilities to ensure that the execution plan is correctly supported.
- Deeply understand of local/region consumers needs in each channel, in order to guarantee best strategies.
- Analytic skills to understand current company trends, opportunities, financial impact on those trends, etc.
- Project Management and use of internal company methodology's (e.g. Agile)
- Financial knowledge to set up business cases, to support the identified opportunities.
- Bottler Marketing or Commercial Strategy Knowledge.
- Understand the retail
- Shopper knowledge in all key channels
- Collaboration through functional areas
- Positive influence and negotiation.
- Previous work experience: Commercial/ Marketing/ KA Manager
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top