Job Description Summary
• Lead the development & execution of marketing strategies & plans for the brand to maximise long-term volume & profit flow and increase the long-term value of the brand.
• Responsible for Brand P&L, accountable for delivering UC, GP, DME and Brand Contribution goals, managing the set up and day-to-day
execution of brand plans, recommending and implementing corrective/adjustment actions up/downside to optimize effectiveness and ensure achievement of targets.
• Nurture an effective working relationship with Franchise/SBU supporting service units and the Bottler(s) and lead proper field execution of marketing strategies.
Function Specific Activities:
Implements a marketing/sales strategy for one or more of the organization's more complex or strategically significant products/services to meet established sales or market share targets; conducts market research; monitors and analyzes product performance, market trends, consumer behavior etc.; prepares sales forecast; monitors sales volume, revenues and costs against forecasts; oversees product development and design. Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in specific area; ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
- Strategic Thinking/Planning (25%) - Develop along with the Marketing Manager a 3-year portfolio strategy for the brand Ensure maintenance of brand equity in all initiatives; Develop and communicate the Annual Brand Plan in line with the ABP Process; Communicate and drive Strategy across the Business Unit; Challenge all aspects of the marketing mix in terms of understanding and awareness of consumer & customer trends and their impact on brand strategy and plans; Manage brand as a business in terms of drivers, opportunities and return; Use financial insight to make principle based strategic decisions which benefit the Business Unit; Align strategy (with all key stakeholders, including bottlers) across the Business Unit to ensure value for the system; Guardian of the integrity of the brand/trademark; develop and maintain competitor intelligence; .
- Deliver results (50%) -Establish and drive brand volume, share, and profit objectives; Anticipate situations and develop approaches that maximise the business opportunities; Integrate all marketing efforts (advertising, promotions, experiential, marketing assets) within a consistent overall brand plan, including Business Unit and SBU Specialist Support teams; Define marketing DME requirements and proper allocation across the Marketing mix elements; Ensure all brand strategies and plans are consistent with SBU deliverables and business objectives; Actively observe and ensure adherence to quality standards across all brand initiatives across the Franchise; Ensure advertising executions meet agreed success criteria across Business Unit/SBU; Provide support to countries/territories/clusters (where applicable) in planning & implementation; apply all agreed KO Marketing Process and Procedures; tactical plans are developed and monitored for delivery against strategy; marketing plans implemented, monitored and evaluated in line with Brand Plan; Tracks and analyses brand performance and initiatives.
System Alignment (25%) - Build Bottler commitment to the annual marketing plan covering consumer and operational marketing objectives; Develop with the Bottler, through marketing operations teams, an effective implementation plan for all marketing activities; Implement appropriate tracking procedures to ensure proper execution of these activities; Monitor plan execution in consistency with TCCC standards; Ensure seamless consumer marketing information flow within the system (from/to Bottler and within TCCC departments).
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.