Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:For our newly established IT Delivery Center in Sofia, we are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions. In this role you will be writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Lead developers with expert knowledge
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions
- Carry out database modeling and system performance tuning
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. Microsoft Azure BI Platforms & Tools)
- Conduct testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
Bachelor's Degree Required, BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- 4+ Years proven experience as a developer
- Background in data engineering or/and data science
- Excellent understanding of DBMS (database management systems), ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) and OLAP (Online Analytical Processing) principles and frameworks
- Knowledge and experience with Azure storage, BI and Analytics services (e.g. Azure Storage, Azure Databricks, Azure Functions, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure SQL DB, Azure Analysis Services, Azure App Service)
- Experience with data reporting and visualization tools (preferred experience with Microsoft Power BI)
- Familiarity with other BI and Big Data technologies (e.g., Spark, Informatica)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Development Methodology: Experience with frameworks for agile software development such as Scrum, Test-Driven Development, knowledge of DevOps principles and tools like Azure DevOps, Terraform, Git.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top