Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
Related Work Experience:
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, Software Developer, Application Support Analyst or related field
- Experience in providing support services for an enterprise organization
- Experience with service frameworks like IT Service Management (ITSM) or ITIL
- Experience with Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Waterfall and Agile Scrum project methodologies
- Exposure to the Salesforce platform is a big plus
- Familiarity with DevOps and tools like AutoRABIT, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Docker, Git, JIRA, Jenkins, etc.
Practical experience with as many of the following as possible:
- Ability to apply software engineering approaches to running reliable and high-performing applications and platforms
- Operate effectively across development platforms, tools, networks, servers, databases, and other components within IT
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Very strong problem-solving and decision-making skills, and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Results-oriented with a delivery focus
- Expertise in setting and managing customer expectations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Team player who can lead a discussion to defined outcomes
- Ability to prioritize tasks and make decisions within established guidelines and policies
- Ability to explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and fosters understanding
- Ability to adapt to changes, and resolve conflicts
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top