Job ID: R-23735
Job Description Summary
Job Description Summary
Practical experience with as many of the following as possible:
- Solution Architecture and Exposure to Enterprise Architecture
- Technology Focused
- Strategic Thinking
- Design Thinking
- Agile Delivery
- Problem solving
- Presentation skills: Ability to communicate technical topics to business audience.
- Be able to collaborate across all levels of the organization
- Team player who can lead a discussion to defined outcomes
- Effective Communication
- Negotiation - Empathy and ability to listen and understand other's points of view
- Document Writing
- Pursuing Innovation - implementation of strategies and platforms.
Related Work Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in the IT field, at least 3 years in IT architecture
- Solid experience as solution and platform architect, providing technical leadership and guidance designing enterprise software
- Proven track record at managing multiple projects in fast paced cross-functional team environment
- 1+ year year experience working with chatbots
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Working knowledge of Machine Learning, techniques, algorithms, natural language processing
- 2+ years of development experience (.NET, Python are ideal)
- Certifications in multiple cloud platforms is ideal
- Experience supporting continued maintenance of an application, designing and implementing change requests and new features as requested by the business
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile Scrum / DevOps development methodology
- Experience working in a multinational, distributed team, with in-house and external delivery resources.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
+ READ FULL JOB DESCRIPTION