Job Description Summary
Related Work Experience:
· Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in the IT field, at least 3 years on IT architecture role.
· Solid experience as solution and platform integration architect, providing technical leadership and guidance designing enterprise software.
· 2+ years hands-on experience with MuleSoft configuration, custom development and support. Senior level Java programming and architecture skills delivering integration projects.
· Experience in any of the following is a big plus - Apigee, Axway, WorkDay Studio
· Experience working in a multinational, distributed team, with in-house and external delivery resources.
Practical experience with as many of the following as possible:
· Solution Architecture and Exposure to Enterprise Integration Architecture
· Technology Focused
· Strategic Thinking
· Design Thinking
· Agile Delivery
· Problem solving
· Be able to collaborate across all levels of the organization
· Team player who can lead a discussion to defined outcomes
· Effective Communication
· Negotiation - Empathy and ability to listen and understand other's points of view
· Document Writing
· Pursuing Innovation - implementation of strategies and platforms.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.