Job Description Summary:This position will play a critical role in supporting key initiatives across CCNA as well as ongoing analyses
related to key strategic topics and initiatives. Types of initiatives and analyses range from high-level, cross-
CCNA efforts to very focused, tactical efforts that may cross many different CCNA functions (e.g., competitive
analysis, business model development). The Sr Manager, Strategic Initiatives will provide deep financial and
analytical support to assess and manage the business case around key initiatives model scenarios (e.g.,
M&A), will translate trends and assessments into operating and financial impacts for CCNA and will provide
project management support of the execution of key initiatives, when needed.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Financial Modeling: Develop and manage critical knowledge of CCNA and other relevant financials to understand and model industry trends
- Data Analysis and Interpretation: Leverage critical insights to define key takeaways and recommended action plans to drive action planning and decisions for leadership and stakeholders
- Stewardship and Communication: Support internal and external team members with needed analysis, insights and project management
- Stakeholder Engagement: Support CCNA Strategic Initiatives and Analysis team and broaderstakeholders on prioritized analytical needs, particularly those with heavy financial and / or consumer modeling required
- Capability Development: Develop tools and processes to support efficient scenario modeling, analysis and communication of insights
- Project Management: Manage and coordinate complex, cross-functional projects to an achievable scope and timeline with appropriate resourcing
- Minimum: Bachelor's Degree
- Preferred: MBA or equivalent in associated field
Related Work Experience:
- Minimum: 5-7 years of experience, ideally in CPG industries. Strong financial and scenario modeling capabilities.
- Preferred: Minimum 7 years of experience. Working knowledge of key internal data resources and processes. Strong
- PowerPoint and communication skills
- Advanced analytics and financial modeling experience, including Excel Skills
- Ability to synthesize key takeaways across wide range and variety of data sources and translate into defined opportunities; structured and compelling communication skills (written and verbal)
- Skilled in other Microsoft Office applications, including Word and PowerPoint.
- System Analytics including research, opportunity/SWOT assessments, and ability to prioritize the highest leverage opportunities for CCNA and key stakeholders.
- Experience collaborating and influencing cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of delivering sustainable results and problem-solving.
- Knowledge of syndicated marketplace information and data (e.g., Nielsen) as well as internal sources (e.g., Matrix, Bev360)
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top