Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:The Senior CIF PM is a key resource in the development and commercialization of new product and packaging innovations for North America. The Senior CIF PM partners with Business Team Leaders in a “Joint Leadership Model” to successfully execute cross-functional innovation initiatives utilizing the Common Innovation Framework (CIF) methodology with standard tools and enabling processes.
The Senior CIF PM will be responsible for:
- Leading projects and programs across a designated product category(s)
- Securing and managing cross-functional resources
- Developing and executing project plans and timelines
- Stewarding projects through the CIF process and maintaining Cokeworks records
- Facilitating the identification of project risks and establishing risk management plans
- Providing verbal and/or written project updates
- Executing project close-outs and post project reviews
- Consulting with and influencing management, at various levels, in and across a wide variety of functions
- Participating in the identification, development, and implementation of process improvements for commercialization and CIF Program Management processes and tools
- Required: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- Preferred: Master's Degree
Related Work Experience:
- Required: 5-7 years
- Preferred: 8-10 years
- Excellent Project / Program Management Skills (PMP Preferred)
- Effective Communications Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Ability to Lead Cross-functional teams to Deliver Results
- Expertise in Innovation, Supply Chain and/or Technical Function(s)
- Knowledge of the System/Business (CCNA processes, roles, culture, & etc.)
- Drives Innovation: Generates new or unique solutions and embraces new ideas that help sustain our business (encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation)
- Collaborates with System, Customers, and Other Stakeholders: Develops and leverages relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- Act Like an Owner: Delivers results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- Inspire Others: Inspires people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrates passion for the business and gives people a reason to believe anything is possible
- Develop Self and Others: Develops self and support others' development to achieve full potential
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates Curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices, or ideas.
- Performance Driven & Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
- improvements for commercialization and CIF Program Management processes and tools
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top