Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our growing eCommerce team on the Amazon business. Minimum of 3+ years of expertise in selling and business development required, with experience in eCommerce and Digital Marketing a strong plus.
As an Account Executive, you'll need to be highly motivated, and very comfortable drawing insights from data. You should have the capability to lead change, develop people, and solve complex problems by thinking critically. You will also need to develop and successfully implement solutions to meet the operational process requirements and support the Coca-Cola systems business objectives and strategies.
The eCommerce Sales Account Executive will work closely with our Amazon customer Sales leads and partner with the merchants to deliver an integrated omni-channel beverage portfolio offering to our customers.
The eCommerce Sales Account Executive will also work to integrate Coca-Cola's development pipeline to ensure that appropriate eCommerce innovations are commercialized within our Amazon business.
- Foster collaborative partnerships with eCommerce merchants, Coca Cola North America (CCNA) business leads, Shopper Marketing, Supply Chain, bottling ownership's, and global digital/eCommerce experts
- Develop and execute a customer focused, price/pack architecture that grows the online assortment for the entire portfolio in a sustainable, profitable manner
- Steward processes around pilots and agreements with our bottling system
- Build and execute a plan to grow the click n collect business
- Build Capability/Knowledge across the CCNA organization and advocate for the fields of eCommerce and Digital Marketing
- Support business plans based on knowledge/expertise/global insights to meet or exceed our Collaborative Business Plan objectives
- Improve our B&M selling advantage by driving retailer category growth and contributing to their category strategies.
- Collaborate with Demand planners to provide forecasting support ensuring products are being moved daily to ensure inventory availability for Amazon
- Demonstrate data reporting and analysis capability (Margin Minder/Matrix) knowledge and develop actionable insights to improve business results
Bachelor's degree in relevant field, Master's degree preferred
- 3-5 years in relevant consumer goods industry or customer business development
- Demonstrate an interest and skill set suited to eCommerce and retail technology
- Minimum of 2 years in sales/marketing or operational experience with major accounts
- Strong analytical skills with experience combining disparate data sources to develop actionable insights
- Willingness to travel on the job
- Experience in with working with forecasting/demand planning for our retail customers
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of DSD or within the Coca-Cola system
- Have experience leading change and developing organizations
- People management experience (role will have a contracted direct report onsite with customer)
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top