Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:
Related Work Experience:
- 5+ years of software application development and implementation experience.
- Extensive previous experience in developing using any of the following technologies: Java, C#, ASP.NET, XML, Web services and SOAP, REST, JSON, HTML5, SQL server, Oracle.
- Experience with system integrations, preferably involving Salesforce.com
- Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and systems engineering
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile Scrum / DevOps development methodology.
- Experience working in a multinational, distributed team, with in-house and external delivery resources.
Practical experience with as many of the following as possible:
- Strong software development background
- Experience building complex, scalable, and high-performance software systems
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong attention to details and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Highly innovative, adaptable, and self-directed
- Results-oriented with a delivery focus
- Agile Delivery
- Presentation skills: Ability to communicate technical topics to business audience.
- Be able to collaborate across other levels of the organization
- Team player who can lead a discussion to defined outcomes
- Effective Communication
- Document Writing
- Pursuing Innovation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top