Job Description Summary
Location(s):United Arab Emirates
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description Summary:The Franchise Manager provides System leadership to our bottlers and our employees across functions to achieve system profit, volume and share objectives. He or she also leads the development of the strategic plan and the implementation of the business plan, operations plans, and the bottlers' business plans.
International assignment, full relocation provided
Business Performance / Budgets:
- Achieve volume, profit and market share objectives as per BP.
- Manage assigned OPEX budgets
- Collaborate with marketing and bottlers to set DME and operations budgets
Strategic and Business Planning
- Lead long term planning (Vision 2020) with our bottling partners
- Develop and implement 3 year strategic plan and annual business plan
- Develop and ensure execution of annual business plan with bottlers.
- Lead bottler relationships and build value based and strategic “win-win” relationships with System partners at all levels up to and including bottler senior local management
- Coordinate with senior management of different bottling companies to align on all key priorities
Customer &Commercial Leadership
- Ensure development and implementation of customer and commercial leadership plans
- Lead the overall brand / price / pack / channel plans to maximize revenue generation
- Manage brand mix to maximize brand profitability and trade pricing according to brand / package contribution priorities
- Ensure execution capability transformation through planning for market success (PICOS, OBPPC) and right execution daily (RED, required RTM design)
- Lead our organization, implement our organizational strategy, and drive employee engagement
- Coach and develop KO associates to maximize full potential
- Institutionalize Bottler (System) training and capability development initiatives
Corporate citizenship 5
In partnership with PAC, drive the development of our PAC strategies and ensure execution of PAC programs designed to enhance the external image and reputation of TCCC
D. COMMUNICATION COMPLEXITIES: Indicate the level, purpose and complexity of the communications inside and outside TCCC. (Examples: Across business unit, groups or global communications; Dissemination of information internally, externally or mixed; Negotiations with one party internally or multiple parties externally, etc.) Include any Company spokesperson responsibilities.
Extensive High Level Strategic / Operational Interaction with:
Within The Company
- General Manager
- Franchise and Commercial Leadership Director (direct manager)
- Director and Regional Managers in the Marketing, Finance, Technical and PAC MER functions
- Interaction with MENA BU functions
Outside The Company
- Bottler Senior Local Management (Gain commitment to and execution of plans) and Bottler Senior Management at headquarter level
- External stakeholders (government, media, professional organizations, suppliers, customers) at the appropriate level
E. ANALYSIS: Describe the types of problems this job must solve to perform successfully. Is the process well defined, or must this job develop new approaches to solve these problems?
- Priority setting within expanded framework of responsibilities
- Rapid execution of decisions through internal management process
- Need to maximize efficiencies, decision making and learning vertically within the KO and Bottler Partner System structures and horizontally across markets
- Alignment of System Partner and KO planning priorities and timing
- Alignment between the different bottlers
- Analysis of acquisition opportunities
F. JUDGMENT AND DECISION MAKING: Describe the nature and impact of decisions required in this job. Distinguish between recommendations made to someone else and decisions where this job has final authority. Indicate involvement (if any) with ABP and OBP development and execution.
- Responsible primarily for the development and execution of both the system strategic plan and the system business plan
G. INNOVATION: Indicate this job's responsibility for new processes, systems, or products.
- Expected to work collaboratively with all functions to develop and leverage innovations in the market to drive sustainable growth.
- Leads system alignment
- Builds system health
- Balances immediate and long term priorities
- Deliver results
- Drives innovative business improvements
- Develops and inspires others
- Imports and exports good ideas
- Sets a winning example
- Strategic Thinking
- Decision Making
- Building Value Based Relationships especially with Bottlers at senior level
- Building Sustainable Organizational Capabilities
- Problem Analysis / Problem Solving
- Sustaining operational excellence
- Soft Drink and KO system understanding
- Franchise or Sales leadership capability/experience
- Customer & Commercial Leadership capabilities
- System economics
- P&L management
- Project Management
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top