Job Description Summary
Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
The Senior Manager, Category Revenue Growth Management (RGM) - Multiyear Strategy role is responsible for thought leadership and holistic analytics in the development and commercialization of multi-year strategies and business plans for the Business Unit. Accountabilities include opportunity mapping and consulting on the high-level portfolio strategy actions and rate / volume growth decisions by bridging the consumer purchase behaviors to mathematical growth models. Additionally, the role is responsible for supporting the multi-brand, multi-year revenue strategy for Sparkling BU as part of the LRP and ABP process for the benefit of BU leadership. (Including but not limited to: annual strawman, price zone stratification revenue mapping, opportunity mapping, category/channel/geography/price/pack portfolio mix evolution.)
- Team's thought leader on shopper/consumer behavior and attitudes
- Works on the development of Long Term Revenue Strategy and Plan reflective of LTGM, CCNA strategy, Customer and Bottler goals
- Working cross functionally to develop and deploy opportunity maps to underpin process and enable localization of the plans by bottler/region
- Advances “market place management” and “Strategic Pricing” Big R thinking
- Develops and owns analytic tools for CCNA. Coordination of cross function input and connection to annual planning
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Long Term Revenue Strategy and Plan: Articulation of Long Term Revenue Strategy and Plan reflective of LTGM, CCNA strategy, Customer and Bottler goals.
- Opportunity Mapping: Working cross functionally to develop and deploy opportunity maps to underpin process and enable localization of the plans by bottler/region.
- Consumer Link: Builds the link between the MY strategy to consumer preference & reactions for brands, cross categories and pricing actions
Functional & Technical Skills:
- Demonstrates strong business acumen thru anticipating future needs of marketplace and business with the ability to create a long-term vision for category and a path to achieve that vision,
- Critical thinking including superior ability to holistically and quantitatively analyze, draw insights and actions from data (sales, financial, shopper, consumer, etc.). Demonstrates creativity/innovation in problem solving. Proficiency in quantitative modelling. Strong detail orientation.
- Effectively communicates & builds relationships across organizational levels; communicates long-term vision and shorter-term opportunities through clear & simple messages
- Leads/collaborates with brand, finance, strategy & K&I teams and other key internal/external stakeholders; effective in influencing wide variety of stakeholders,
- Consistently delivers results
Education and Professional Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5 or more years of relevant experience required
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.