Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:August 25, 2019
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
As we continue creating innovative ways to identify, track and leverage our consumer data for greatest precision and effectiveness of our Connections Plans and Investments Performance, we are increasing our resources devoted to driving reporting, analytics and insights across Connections. This will also help us stay competitive in an ever-changing marketplace and limit our need to be overly reliant on external resources. This position will be hands on keyboard in the maintenance of our proprietary asset planning tool and supporting our DSDK with reports and insights that can drive business results.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Own the maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Stay informed about, communicate, and apply current or new trends and best practices in analytics
- Develop processes and methodologies to automate reporting, where possible
- Prioritize all ad hoc reporting requests based on potential business value
Function Specific Requirements:
- 3 or more years of analytics experience using Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Google Analytics or like web analytic tools is required. Media Data Platform Management experience, Media Tools and Media Ocean effectiveness a plus.
- Demonstrate analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand business/technical requirements for analysis purposes
- Strong ability to interpret data and make actionable business recommendations
- Conduct testing of developed products, tagging and mobile sites during the development phase.
- Complete Quality Assurance testing before implementation (for the above development types)
- Provide consultative direction and enforce best practices and standards. Analyze web analytics data to answer ad-hoc business questions
- Ability to manage time, priorities and multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Power BI, or other like tools.
Minimum Required: Bachelor's degree in business or quantitative field preferably in Engineering, Analytics, Statistics, Marketing or quantitative field.
Minimum Required: 3 or more years in Marketing, Data Science
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top