Job Description Summary
The Unified Communications Analyst will serve as a Subject Matter Expert for the global environment(Voice and Video). The successful candidate will have deep technical knowledge in unified communication solutions, call center technologies, routing protocols and infrastructure components such as session boarder controllers and gateways. This position leads discussions and technical reviews of customer and company requirements. Translates requirements into solutions in the unified communication space, which can also include integration of video conferencing. Mentors junior team members and seeks to engage broader Global IT community to build solutions that align with Global IT Strategies and objectives. Creates training materials for end users and other support staff including Help Desk and Client Operations teams.
Must have practical experience with the following. Certification(s) are a plus:
- Voice over IP communication systems design, implementation, integration, and support.
- Call Center technologies including Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems.
- UCaaS solutions including Cisco, Genesys and Microsoft Skype for Business.
- Network and infrastructure components such as Oracle Session Border Controllers.
- Mobile phone integration.
- Familiarity with data privacy requirements.
- Report development for communication products and environments including exploiting APIs for data extraction.
- Project Management.
- Problem Management.
- Vendor Management.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.