Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:July 18, 2019
Job Description Summary:Here at The Coca-Cola Company we have a lot of data. By working with our Bottling partners, we sell our products in nearly every country in the world and we're constantly evolving, growing, and learning. The types of data we have include consumer, customer, product, 3rd party, local, regional, and global. We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Data team to help continue our journey from Projects to Products within our different global Data Teams (Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science, etc.)
The Senior Product Manager, Data Analytics position collaborates with cross functional Business partners and manages key stakeholders to understand and develop initiatives, digital strategy, and roadmaps that successfully enable data solutions on a global, regional, and local scale.
If you have a background in this space, read on!
• This role will be an individual contributor who will ensure the effective development, deployment and operation of our applications that store and manage marketing & consumer data
• Synthesize requirements into a clear multiyear strategy for Marketing Analytics and other associated IT systems leveraging key technology platforms
• Understanding local vs. global needs and act accordingly to adapt strategy and plans able to fulfill both
• Provide oversight for a large portfolio of project investments as well as consulting with senior business clients to define the project and service requirements that will enable our business objectives
• Collaborate and partner with the Business Intelligence Team, Enterprise Architecture, Performance Management and Support in the delivery of projects and ongoing service operations
• Conduct meetings with senior management to gather information about The Company's strategic direction (e.g., business plans, objectives, strategies, vision) for use in the development of supporting IT's plans
• Provide innovative thinking to development of road maps in order to contribute to profit generation of The Company
• Validate business plans against strategic imperatives in order to ensure alignment
• Create a communications plan to ensure frequent, accurate and timely communication to all stakeholders and to solidify commitment to the service.
• Provide leadership to ensure successful implementation, follow-up, control, maintenance and usage of programs and product teams
• Partner business leaders, stakeholders, internal users, customers and partners to gather feedback on the system to be used for continuous improvement efforts.
• Contribute actively to the Service Management Model implementation and improvement within IT and as an ambassador within The Company.
• Coach, mentor and provide leadership development to IT team and business team in order to achieve agreed upon service levels
• BS or postgraduate degree in CS, MIS or related field
• 7+ years of experience in IT Product Management, Project Management and, or Program Management
• Must have experience working in or working with Data teams, this can be Data Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, etc.
• Manage multidisciplinary (virtual) teams within different projects and in a complex matrix organization.
• Change Agent. Comfortable with designing for the future, while managing the present day-to-day department operations.
• Able to grasp issues quickly, anticipate risks and consequences of proposed plans
• Planning and prioritization skills and experience
• Ability to establish and communicate technology roadmaps
• Effective at resolving issues and negotiating paths forward with leadership
• Effective communication, presentation & leadership skills
• Fluent English speaker
• Experience working within cloud environments (AWS and, or Azure)
• B2C and or B2B experience in the CPG industry
• Marketing Knowledge: Deep knowledge of the external factors that influence the building of insights generation systems, the informational management flow from franchise bottlers to consumer.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top