Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
Shift:Third Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better
Performs skilled maintenance and repairs services of facility systems such as mechanical, electrical and building systems; ability to interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the operation, capabilities, & limitations of complex controls/instrumentation.
- Skill in troubleshooting controls and instrumentation problems on production equipment.
- Reads / translates the information found in PLC code, Schematic wiring, Ladder and P&ID process diagrams.
- Understands PLC, HMI, VFD's, Servo, Sensors, Instrumentation and industrial control systems, including advanced programming techniques and configurations.
- Troubleshoots Industrial Networks, including Ethernet, DeviceNET, ControlNET, and others.
- Observe and test the operation of systems and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters, process meters, network analyzers and other testing devices.
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs or modifications with minimal manufactures specifications and documentation.
- Continuously maintains proficiency in Automation and controls systems.
- Updates the computerized maintenance management system, SAP-PM, as necessary to maintain accurate plant asset historical records.
- Possesses an understanding of calibration procedures for process instruments, which measure temperature, pressure, flow, level and composition, along with an understanding of process controls and troubleshooting.
- Performs other tasks and special assignments as requested by management.
- Must pass the Maintenance Automation Technician test.
- Must have a Minimum 3 years (5 years preferred) of hands on Allen Bradley (PLC 5, SLC 500, RS Logix 5000) experience / Controls Integration in a manufacturing environment, and a maintenance background which includes HMI's, Servos, VFD's, electrical, hydraulics, and pneumatics is required.
- Must be able to read one-line diagrams, P&ID, blueprints and schematics is required.
- Must possess knowledge and apply electrical standards, including National Electrical Code and UL508a.
- Must have working knowledge of data network, switches, routers and servers is required.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to use a computer and associated software programs
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola. ?
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top