Job Description Summary:To properly clean, fill, seal and label beverage containers on various production lines for shipment. To ensure quality, weight and labeling of product containers. To load/unload packaged goods, raw materials and concentrates onto trailers. To blend and manufacture finished product from raw materials. To perform job responsibilities in compliance with Company, State and Federal regulatory agency requirements.
Production Technicians responsibilities include:
- Set up production lines.
- Load/unload, wash, fill, seal and label containers/packaging.
- Continuously inspect packages and containers.
- Oversee the quality, weight and labeling of product containers.
- Drive forklift and operate various lines/functions on line as required.
- Perform computer transactions (packaging functions in SAP).
- Lift and stack heavy boxes
- Transport containers, pails and boxes, as well as contents in containers, pails and boxes
- Perform inventory cycle counts of finished product and raw materials.
- Perform sanitation/cleaning as required and needed.
Mixing responsibilities include:
- Accurate weighing/inspection of ingredients
- Monitor mixing systems.
- Administration of process verification/production information, sanitation of mixing tanks/processes, adjustments of batches as required and general knowledge of all process equipment used in production.
- Transfer syrup to bulk tankers.
- Drive forklift.
- Rotate inventory (FIFO) to minimize shelf life issues.
- Prioritize mixing schedule for production and operational efficiency.
Shipping responsibilities include:
- Route all outgoing shipments through various means of transportation following standard procedures.
- Prioritize workload and expedites as required to ensure on time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Insure that loads are properly secured in accordance with DOT and Company requirements.
- Monitor inventory of shipping supplies and notifies supervisor when reorder is required.
- Perform computer transactions (shipping functions in SAP).
- Operates fork truck, door plate and other equipment in shipping area as required.
- Continuously monitors the process, ensuring that products are distributed in a timely manner.
- Fills in at various positions when needed.
- Works closely with production line operators to ensure product availability.
- Complete necessary bills of lading or air bills.
- Fills in on any lines and tasks when needed
- Handle all other administrative details for receipt, shipment and replenishment of product and materials.
All positions require ability to focus, handle stress, and work well in team based environment,
as well as individual accountability. Must be able to work in hot and humid environment. All positions
may involve tasks that may require standing for long periods of time, and may include repetitive tasks.
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top