Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:
Job Description Summaryxx
EMEA IT Finance Solutions Leader is responsible for engagement with the Finance business functions in EMEA to deliver Regional and Global IT solutions that drive consumer, customer and employees' engagement and productivity at The Coca-Cola Company. This role includes strategic planning and working with EMEA and Global leadership to identify top priority use cases and creating the roadmaps. The Lead will then oversee the solutions development and deployment, and further enhancements and support.
The EMEA IT Finance Solutions Leader will manage a team of associates in Sofia, Bulgaria and manage staffing, delivery governance, budget, stakeholder relationships, procurement, and vendor management.
EMEA IT Finance Solutions Leader will act also as leader for specific Enterprise Applications in Finance Area assuming global and regional responsibility for various platforms:
- System Economics Tool : Global IT Lead
- Key Accounts Tool : Global IT Lead
- Finance BI : Global Coordination with BI Service
The role will connect into the global team and deliver solutions on the designated global platforms in alignment with company strategies
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities (Top 5-8 core responsibilities)
- Oversee the development and deployment of Finance solutions utilizing technologies including: Hyperion, Concur, ReVal and etc.
- Drive application development standards (including project management and solution delivery methods/tools/technology) in order to enable consistent, reusable, and efficient full-lifecycle practices.
- Financial management of budgets and costs including projects and baseline.
- Develop and execute the team staffing strategy and plan.
- Coach and mentor staff on career growth, technical knowledge, business culture, and communication and collaboration.
- Work with BU IT Leads to ensure strategy is being considered and applied Globally
- Manage or participate in cross-functional teams to promote technology strategies, analyze and test products, perform proofs-of-concept, and pilot innovative technologies and/or methods.
- Lead the creation or improvement of standards, guidelines, and best practices for teams utilizing the solutions.
- Drive procurement of staff augmentation, contract project teams, products/tools.
- Provide strategic guidance on industry best practices and products that can be leveraged to support the company's business objectives.
- Communicate, market, and evangelize the Finance solutions and offerings.
- Represent the EMEA Finance Solutions Team in strategy reviews, leadership briefings, and cross-organization events.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree required. Master's degree, MBA, or equivalent experience is an advantage
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.