Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:June 19, 2019
Shift:Second Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:Why Coca-Cola?
Highly competitive Pay
401K (with company match program) and Pension
Great benefits (medical, dental…etc.), with health incentive program
3 weeks' vacation + can buy a 4th week
12 paid holidays per year
Personal day program
Great company culture
Excellent working conditions and job security
Coca-Cola seeks a Freestyle Production Technician (Automated Warehouse) who is responsible for all activities associated with Freestyle beverage products. All associates are accountable for the manufacturing of Coca-Cola products in accordance with product specifications and conformance to quality standards of the company.
With minimum supervision, the associate must perform duties to ensure that machines and equipment are properly operated, maintained, and/or repaired when necessary. The Freestyle Production Technician will also be an integral part of the Safety, Quality, Operational, and Planning functions, and as part of this team, will be expected to have the following skills and competencies to perform at the expected level.
The Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Maintain the plant's manufacturing equipment in satisfactory condition (eg, clean and sanitize tanks and pipe routings, maintain conveyor belts, hook up and load raw material delivery tankers, clean work areas) according to company GMP policies and procedures in order to assure the quality of the manufactured product.
- Move raw materials and finished product (eg, syrup, concentrate, parts, point-of-sale) within the warehouse or other production facilities using forklifts or other warehouse equipment in order to supply production and/or facilitate shipping.
- Inspect facility (eg, production, warehouse, service/installation) to assure adherence to safety and operating policies and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) using company policies and procedures.
- Implement, evaluate, and maintain effective application of the Coca-Cola Quality System in order to ensure product quality as defined by company requirements.
- Calculate production yields and scrap quantities in order to accurately record material usage variances.
- Communicate with peers and others to exchange feedback on products/service issues, identify and/or solve problems, assess needs and or/achieve business results.
- Identify activities not in accordance with company policies and procedures and inform appropriate parties.
- Ensure appropriate documentation and retention of statistics in relation to execution against policies, procedures and standards.
Minimum Job Requirements?
- 3years of manufacturing and/or shipping experience preferred.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED/equivalent job experience
- Available to work overtime and/or flexible shift hours when required.
- Have good attendance and punctuality
- Takes initiative and has accountability for the quality and effectiveness of own work.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Have working knowledge of production and warehousing. Able to safely operate a forklift and perform physical tasks including lifting and pushing/pulling (up to 55lbs)
- Demonstrated commitment to development of skills.
- Works well in a team environment, across functional boundaries
- Able to identify equipment and operational problems.
- Perform basic trouble shooting tasks High Level of Individual
- Work Days: Monday-Friday
- Available to work overtime and/or flexible shift hours when required.
- Must be able to work weekends**
- Dam Bach Lager system Crane Operation (Basic Operation, Crane Faults, troubleshooting, etc.
- Inventory Cycle Counts
- Proficient capability in computer software such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PP
- Order Build software, ITSMOBILE, SU Discrepancy Software
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- Growth Behaviors:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
*RELOCATION ASSISTANCE WILL NOT BE PROVIDED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
*APPLY BY UPLOADING AN UPDATED COPY OF YOUR RESUME IN WORD.DOC OR PDF FORMAT
APPLY ONLINE TODAY!
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top